Phoenix Probate Litigation Attorneys
Resolving Trust & Probate Disputes in Arizona
At Taylor & Lihn, PLLC, we handle a wide variety of cases and are skilled at resolving probate and trust conflicts and disputes. Our Phoenix probate litigation attorneys work directly with you and your family in order to gather the details of your case and form a plan based on your best interests. Litigation matters are difficult, but with our team on your side, you can feel confident at every stage of the process.
The types of disputes we handle include:
- Inheritance disputes
- Challenges to heirship
- Spousal rights matters
- State and federal tax disputes
- Will and trust contests, including claims of undue influence
- Construction and interpretation of wills and trusts
- Challenges to and removal of executors, trustees, and other fiduciaries
Call (602) 900-9860 to learn more about our trust and probate litigation services.
What Is Probate Litigation?
Probate is the process of administering the estate of a person who has passed on, in accordance with that person’s last will and testament. Probate generally involves organizing assets and property, paying creditors and taxes, and distributing remaining assets in accordance with a will. Probate litigation involves the legal challenging of a will, its provisions, or the appointment of a personal representative to an estate. Probate litigation may arise in many different scenarios, as long as there is a dispute regarding a will or any aspect of the probate process.
Representing Beneficiaries in Probate & Trust Litigation
If you are a beneficiary or other individual who has claim to another person’s estate, and you believe that your rights are being interfered with in any way, our Phoenix trust litigation lawyers may be able to help.
We represent beneficiaries and other clients in claims involving:
- Accounting errors or negligence
- Misinterpretation of trustee duties
- Failure to properly manage assets held in a trust
- Failure to distribute assets in accordance with trust instructions
- Breach of fiduciary duty by a trustee, representative, or attorney in fact
When litigation is unavoidable, our attorneys at Taylor & Lihn, PLLC stand ready to represent family members and fight for our clients and their rights. We have over 30 years of combined experience helping clients with these complex matters.